Ideal for all kinds of hospitality operations. Special features provide for everything from fast food outlets to café, restaurant, fine dining, bars, & night clubs.
This model has the same printing options as the NR-510R but with a splash-proof, flat keyboard with 76 programmable PLU & function keys. In addition to the print options on the NR-510R the printer can be used for printing restaurant table bills at the end of the meal.
The ER-500 series benefits from an 8 line blue backlit, graphic Liquid Crystal Display providing operator friendly transaction information. The display also provides menu driven programming information for product file maintenance.
Transaction information is shown on a customer facing 2 line x 16 character LCD. The display can rotate to face the customer at any angle.
Table Management & Overlapping Cashiers
Provides itemised bills for restaurant tables at the end of the meal. Several cashiers can run simultaneous transactions using the Interrupt & Overlap feature.
Secure SD Port
SD Card Utilities include program Save/Load, report capture, firmware updates & graphics uploading.
2 x Serial Ports & 1 x Type A & 1 x Type B USB Port provide connection to various devices including; Kitchen Printer, Bar Code Scanner, Computer, Scales & Remote Pole Display.
Features & Benefits….
- Up to 6,000 PLUs.
- Up to 99 Group Totals.
- Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers.
- Mix & Match (Buy 1 Get 1 Free).
- Quick Help Display Function in ‘REG’ Mode.
- Graphic Bitmap Logo with 20 Pre-Loaded Images.
- Condensed Journal Print for Paper Saving.
- Automatic Tax Computation for up to 4 Rates or Tables.
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check & up to 8 Charge Keys.
- Compulsory Cash Declaration.
- Add Check Function.
- Not Found PLU – with PLU Creation in Reg Mode.
- Training Mode.
- Cancel Sale Function.
- Mode Lock Controlled Transaction Void.
- Clerk Name Display.
- Price Inclusive Barcodes.
- Post Tendering.
- 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys.
Unit Dimensions & Weight
Height: 378mm Depth: 450mm Width: 400mm (Including Drawer).